Gently used demo unit for sale.
The Fluke BT521 Battery Analyzer is the ideal test tool for maintenance, troubleshooting, and performance testing of any stationary battery, or battery banks used in critical battery back-up.
With an intuitive user interface, compact design, and rugged construction ensure that you get optimum performance, optimum test results, and optimum reliability for a broad range of battery testing applications. From DC voltage and resistance test, to full condition testing, the 521 uses automated string function testing and an integrated infrared temperature measurement system to ensure you get the right reading every time.
- Measure battery voltage during internal resistance testing
- Discharge mode collects voltage of each battery multiple times at user defined intervals during discharge or load test
- Measure unwanted residual ac component of the rectified voltage in dc charging and inverter circuits with ripple voltage test
- Use meter mode for quick testing or troubleshooting — save and read readings in a measurement or time sequence
- Use sequence mode for maintenance tasks with multiple power systems and battery strings — configure a profile for data management and report generation before a task starts
- Configure a maximum of 10 sets of thresholds and receive a Pass/Warning/Fail indication after each measurement
- Measure resistance of the intercell connection between batteries in a string
- AutoHold and AutoSave for reading capture and storage to internal memory
- Import data from the BT521 to a PC, storing measurement data and battery profile information within Management Software
- BTL21 intelligent test probes with long and short extenders, built-in LCD display and speaker for visual and audio feedback, and integrated infrared temperature sensor for temperature measurements on negative battery post
- Wireless capability with Fluke Battery Analyze mobile app
- More than 8 hours of continuous operation per battery charge
- CAT III 600 V, 1000 V dc max. rated for safe measurements all around the battery power supply equipment
|Accuracy||3 mΩ: 1 % +8, 30 mΩ/300 mΩ/3000 mΩ: 0.8 % + 6,|
|Vdc||0.09 % + 5|
|Measurement||Resistance (mΩ), Voltage DC/AC and Hz, Ripple Volt, DC and ac current (and frequency)|
|Size||22 cm x 10.3 cm x 5.8 cm (9 in x 4 in x 2 in)|
|Weight||850 g (1.9 lb)|