AFL Fujikura 70S Fiber Optic Fusion Splicer is a fully ruggedized, core alignment fusion splicer, providing consistent, low loss, splice performance.
- Bluetooth wireless communication with an automated and programmable wind protector
- Includes a 13 second automated tube heater with fully ruggedized for shock, dust and moisture
- Li-ion batter with 200 splices/shrinks per charge
- 5 mm cleave length for slice on the connector or small package needs
- Comes with a multi-function transit case with an integrated workstation
- Has a cladding diameter of 80-150 μm and coating ciameter 100 μm to 3,000 μm