Ralston Field Gauge LC20-GP2M-00-00, 1000 psi / 7 MPa, 1/4" Male NPT bottom connection
The Ralston Field Gauge LC20 is the reference-grade pressure gauge you can take with you anywhere. The LC20 combines toughness, portability, and an impressive ± 0.1% of full scale accuracy. Perform logging and live viewing of pressure over USB, or choose the wireless option and monitor tests from the comfort of your truck.
Built for the Field
- Large, easy-to-read display with intuitive controls and bright backlight
- Tough powder coated aluminum exterior that withstands abuse and cracking and keeps the internal components functioning with extreme precision, even in extreme conditions
- Waterproof up to 1 meter (IP67)
- Made in the USA
Fast, Accurate and Easy to Use
- ± 0.1% full scale accuracy (ASME B40.100 Grade 4A/ISO Class 0.1)
- Quick, reliable Zero function using a single button
- Convenient High / Low readings maintained with quick reset for monitoring peaks and valleys
It's All About Options
15 engineering units to choose from
- Option to add custom engineering units using the included FieldLab software
- Also available in 11 pressure ranges from 5 psi / 35 kPa to 15,000 psi / 100 Mpa, a compound vacuum/pressure gauge from -/+15 psi, and a digital vacuum gauge measuring up to 30 inHg / 760 mbar
- Connect to a PC via USB or wireless to change settings or to perform data logging.