The PIECAL 541 is designed for calibration, testing, and diagnosing turbine meters, frequency counters, vibration systems, tachometers, vortex shedders, integrators, and any other frequency devices in the shop, plant or field.
- Accuracy: ± 0.005% of range
- 5 ranges from 1 CPH (Count-Per-Hour) to 20.000 KHz for source and read
- Totalize inputs and outputs from 1 to 99999 pulses in 1.0 to 100.0 minutes.
- Read a wide range of frequencies and waveforms from 50 mV to 120V peak.
- Source sine and square waves with zero based or zero crossing waveforms.
- Adjustable output amplitude from 100 mV to 12 V peak-to-peak.
- Gate trigger LED flashes in synch with the output frequency to calibrate optical pickups. This also allows easy adjustment of the attenuation for proper gate triggering.
- EZ-Dial knob easily adjusts output by 1; press down and while turning the knob for a faster dialing speed
- EZ-Check switch for instant 0% and 100% span adjustments
- Store new EZ-Check values by pressing the EZ-Dial knob
- Uses a standard 9V Alkaline battery with easy access to the battery compartment
- Superior battery life of 45 hours under typical continuous usage
- Small, tough and protected to 60V
- Carrying case included and optional Test Data available
|Operating Temperature||-20 to 60 °C (-5 to 140 °F)|
|Dimensions||7.00 X 3.30 X 2.21 inches (177.8 x 83.8 x 56.1mm)|
|Weight||12.0 oz (340 grams)|
|Frequency Ranges||1CPH to 20.000Khz|
|Accuracy||± 0.005% of range|