The Megger MIT430 mk2 1kV insulation and continuity testers are designed not just for Electrical and Industrial, but with an exceptionally wide range of applications from electrical installations, cable testing, motor testing, automotive, ESD, panel building, avionics, maintenance etc.
Insulation testing has been enhanced with feedback controlled test voltages to limit over-voltage to 2%, rather than the industry standard 10-20%.
A variable range has been added to allow any intermediate voltage from 50 V to 1000 V in 10 V steps, where application specific test voltages are required that do not appear in the standard ranges.
Continuity testing is now significantly faster, and a single auto-ranging 0.01 Ω to 1.0 MΩ function replaces the “ohms” and “kOhms” ranges. Retained are the 200 mA and 20 mA test options.
- Insulation testing up to 1000 V and 200 GΩ range
- Stabilised insulation test voltage (New)
- Single range, faster continuity testing from 0.01 Ω to 1 MΩ (New)
- 600 V Trms AC and DC voltage measurement
- Live circuit detection and protection
- User variable insulation test voltage from 100V to 1000V (New) depending on model
- Test result storage and Bluetooth® downloading depending on model
- Rechargeable options for mains and car charging (New)depending on model
- CAT IV 600 V & IP54