The Megger MIT420/2 50 V, 100 V, 250 V, 500 V and 1000 V + Polarisation Index, Dielectric Absorption Ratio, Variable Test Voltage and result storage. This insulation tester features a variable range to allow any intermediate voltage from 10 V to 1000 V in 1 V steps, when testing specific test voltages that do not appear in the standard ranges is required.
Continuity testing is now significantly faster, and a single autoranging 0.01 Ω to 1.0 MΩ function replaces the "ohms" and "kOhms" ranges. Retained are the 200 mA and 20 mA test options. The instrument is over-moulded for increased protection and has an IP54 weatherproof rating.
- Designed for Electrical and Industrial testing
- Insulation testing up to 1000 V and 200 GΩ range
- Stabilized insulation test voltage
- Single range, faster continuity testing from 0.01 Ω to 1 MΩ
- 600 V Trms AC and DC voltage measurement
- Live circuit detection and protection
- User variable insulation test voltage from 100V to 1000V
- On board test result storage
- CAT IV 600 V & IP54