Megger DLRO10HD 10A Ductor (Rental)
The Megger DLRO10HD Dual Power 10A Low Resistance Ohmmeter is capable of delivering 10 A into measurements up to 250 mΩ and 1 A into measurements up to 2.5 Ω for tests up to 60 seconds. It comes with five test modes that can be selected through the rotary control. The Megger DLRO10HD is rated CATIII 300 V provided the optional terminal cover is fitted to the instrument.
In the laboratory or in the field, the Megger DLRO10HD is easy-to-use, accurate, and heavy duty when it needs to be. It has a rugged case and is rated IP65 dust tight. It operates on an internal rechargeable battery or on mains supply, even if the battery is flat, making it suitable for continuous testing in production line or repetitive use environments. The rotary switch makes the unit simple to use and a large, backlit LCD display is clear to read.
- High or low output power selection for condition diagnosis
- Rechargeable battery or line power supply, continuous operation, even with dead battery 10 A for 60 seconds, less time waiting to cool, great for charging inductance
- High input protection to 600 V, inadvertent connection to line or UPS voltage will not blow a fuse
- Heavy duty case: IP 65 lid closed, IP54 operational (battery operation only)
- Rugged case well suited to transportation with shoulder strap and lead set pouch
- Removable lid facilitates easy test lead connection
- Operational ingress protection is IP 54 (battery power only) ensuring protection from the elements
- 7Ah lead acid battery provides extended operation and can be charged whilst operating from line power
- Rotary mode switch with bidirectional (current reversal with averaging cancels thermal EMFs), unidirectional, automatic, continuous and inductive modes
- Large, clear LCD display with backlight and contrast adjustment