Megger DLRO10 (1006-598) 10A Ductor
The Megger DLRO10 10A Ductor is fully automatic, capable of selecting the most suitable test current up to 10A DC to measure resistance from 0.1 µΩ to 2000 Ω on one of seven ranges, the Megger DLRO10 brings new standards to low resistance measurement.
Built into a strong, but still lightweight, case, the rugged Megger DLRO10 is ideal for both use in the field and in the laboratory. The unit it even light enough to be worn around the neck and is small enough to be taken into areas which were previously too tight to access. The DLRO10 is also equipped with a large, bright 4-1/2-digit LED display.
- Accurate results in under three seconds
- Auto current reversal cancels standing emfs
- Fuse protected to 600 V
- NiMH battery reduces weight
- 250 mW power limit (with optional override) to avoid heating the test sample
- Automatically detects continuity in potential and current connections
- Visible warning of high voltages present at the terminals
- Visible warning of current flowing in the test sample
- Multiple operating modes including fully automatic