Megger DET14C (1000-761) Clamp-On Earth Tester
The Megger DET14C represents a new generation of earth ground clamp-on resistance testers. This instrument induces a test current into earth systems and measures ground resistance in multi ground installations without needing to disconnect the ground.
The elliptical shaped head design offers improved access to cables and earth straps in space constrained locations. The clamp head accommodates up to 37 mm diameter cable and 50 mm earth tapes making them suitable for use in power stations, substations, towers and many more facilities.
Other enhancements include safety to CATIV 600V, a built-in filter function for electrically noisy environments, time and date stamped stored test results and ultra long battery life.
- Elliptical clamp shape improves access to earth cables and straps up to 50 mm
- Low maintenance flat jaw interface
- Measures ground resistance from 0.05 Ω to 1500 Ω
- Measures true RMS ground leakage current from 0.5 mA rms to 35 A rms
- CAT IV 600 V safety rating
- Backlit LCD display