The GW Instek GPT-9803 is a 200VA AC/DC Withstanding Voltage/Insulation Resistance Tester with manual or auto mode. High resolution of 1μA for measuring current, 2V for setting voltage. PWM amplifier to enhance the power efficiency and reliable testing. Maximum 100 memory block for test condition (step) setting and each step can be named individually.
Remote terminal on the front panel for start and stop control. The series of safety tester is built upon a high-efficiency PWM amplifier platform with AC 200VA maximum output capacity to impede the influence from the voltage fluctuation of the input AC source. This ensures a stable voltage supply for all the tests of the GPT-9800 series.
- High efficiency and high stability output
- High accuracy and high resolution testing performance
- Safety guarding throughout the testing period
- Multiple protection mechanisms
- User-friendly interface
- 240 x 64 Ice blue dot matrix LCD
- True RMS current measurement
- Controllable ramp-up time
- Zero crossing turn-on operation
- High intensity flash for caution and status indication
- Safety INTERLOCK function