The Fluke Networks DSX-8000 CableAnalyzer Series is the most innovative copper certification equipment on the market. Versiv design support copper certification, fiber optic loss, OTDR testing, and fiber end-face inspection all in one platform. Get unmatched speed for Cat 6A, 8, Class FA, I & II, and all current standards. The ProjX system manages all your job requirements and progress from set-up, to systems acceptance, making sure that all your tests are completed correctly. The Taptive user interface is simple to set up, and gives you unprecedented accuracy in all your testing. Once you’ve completed your tests, use the LinkWare management software for data analysis and to create professional test reports on the spot. Graphically display the source of failures during tests including crosstalk, return loss, and shield faults for the fastest troubleshooting, guaranteed.
The Fluke DSX series are Intertek Verified to TIA Level-2G—the most stringent accuracy requirement, so you’ll never have to wonder about your test results again. Get the cable analyzer that’s endorsed by cabling vendors worldwide, gives you on-the-spot, live job progress tracking and troubleshooting, and has built-in Alien Crosstalk testing capability.
- Certify twisted pair Cat 5e, 6, 6A, 8, and class FA cabling up to 2000MHz in seconds
- Versiv enables users to accomplish more than ever before with an electrically centered plug design that is future-ready to support all hardware upgrades
- LinkWare Live cloud service lets Project Managers remotely set up testers, monitor job progress and job location from any smart device
- ProjX management system makes any task easy—eliminate redundant steps and ensure that all tests are completed correctly the first time, every time
- Taptive interface puts advanced data analysis and easy set-up at the fingertips of technicians of any skill level
- Fastest Cat 6A test time gives you the fastest certification
- Graphical display of failure sources including crosstalk and distance to shield faults for fast troubleshooting
- Manage up to 12,000 Cat 6A test results with full graphics using ProjX management system
- Certify two fibers at two wavelengths in less than 5 seconds—Versiv is endorsed by cabling vendors worldwide as the fastest way to project completion and system acceptance
- DSX-8000 models have the option of wireless capabilities. Wireless models also include a WiFi Adapter for LinkWare Live
- Choose from a number of models and accessories