Fluke 9144 Hart Scientific Dry Block w/ Insert 'A' (Rentals)
The Fluke 9144 is packed with functionality and is remarkably easy to use. The 9144 is lightweight, small, and quick to reach temperature set points, yet they are stable, uniform, and accurate. These industrial temperature loop calibrators are perfect for performing transmitter loop calibrations, comparison calibrations, or simple checks of thermocouple sensors. With the “process” option, there is no need to carry additional tools into the field. This optional built-in two-channel readout reads resistance, voltage, and 4–20 mA current with 24 volt loop power. It also has on-board automation and documentation. Combined, the three models (9142, 9143, and 9144—each with a “process” option) cover the wide range of –25°C to 660°C.
- Lightweight, portable, and fast
- Built-in two-channel readout for PRT, RTD, thermocouple, 4-20 mA current
- True reference thermometry with accuracy to ±0.01°C
- Metrology performance in accuracy, stability, uniformity, and loading
- Two types of automated thermostatic switch test procedures – auto or manual