Fluke 789 ProcessMeter™ with 24 V loop power supply
Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to do more and carry less? Wouldn’t it be nice to have the functionality of a loop calibrator, and the power of a digital multimeter?
Yeah, we thought so too.
The Fluke 789 ProcessMeter™ is the ultimate troubleshooting tool for electricians and instrumentation professionals. The 789 can be equipped with temperature measurement modules and supports Fluke Connect and ShareLive video call. With options like that, the 789 is a versatile tool that’s big on features, and even bigger on productivity.
A built-in, selectable 250-ohm HART resistor, a large dual display, 24V loop power supply, external fuses for easy replacement, and 1200-ohm drive capability on mA source means that you can carry less and do more.
- 24 V loop power supply
- Large dual display and enhanced backlight with 2 brightness settings
- 1200-ohm drive capability on mA source
- HART mode setting with loop power and built-in 250-ohm resistor
- 0% and 100% buttons to toggle between 4 and 20 mA sourcing for quick span check
- Externally accessible fuses for easy replacement
- Infrared-port to process data in FlukeView Forms software
- Precision 1000V, 440 mA true-RMS digital multimeter
- 0.1% dc voltage accuracy and 0.05% dc current accuracy
- Frequency measurement to 20 kHz
- Min/Max/Average/Hold/Relative modes
- Diode test and continuity beeper
- Simultaneous mA and % of scale readout
- 20 mA DC current source/loop calibrator/simulator
- Manual step (100%, 25%, Coarse, Fine) plus Auto Step and Auto Ramp