The Fluke 773 milliamp clamp meter is accurate and versatile while saving you time and money by measuring output signals without shutting down the system. You can troubleshoot a live device without having to power down.
The 773 is ideal for troubleshooting transmitters, valves, and programmable logic controllers (PLCs) found in process plants. It measures low level dc current and correlates process indication with a real physical value. And it measures up to 99.0 mA non-contact, including 10 to 50 mA signals in older control systems.
- Best in class 0.2% accuracy with 0.01 mA resolution and sensitivity
- Measure 4 to 20 mA signals for PLC and control system analog I O without breaking the loop
- Dual backlit display with both mA measurement and percent of 4 to 20 mA span
- Detachable clamp with extension cable and measurement spotlight to illuminate and measure in cramped, dark locations
- Measure 10 to 50 mA signals in older control systems using the 99.9 mA range
- Automatically change the 4 to 20 mA output for remote testing
- Power-saving features, auto-off, backlight timeout for extending battery life
- Hold function captures and displays changing measurement
- Simultaneous 4 to 20 mA in-circuit measurement with 24V loop power for testing transmitters
- Source mA signals for testing control system I O or I Ps
- Source and measure DC voltage to verify 24V power supplies and test input devices that accept a 1-5V or 0 to 10V signal
- Scaled output provides continuous mA signal, and milliamp signal logging creates a separate logging device without breaking the loop
- mA in/out simultaneously measures the mA signal with the clamp and source a mA signal
- mA output linear ramp or 25% step output; Voltage linear ramp or 25% step output