Fluke 754 4-20mA Process Calibrator with HART Communication (Rental)
The Fluke 754 4-20mA Process Calibrator has the ability to source, simulate and measure pressure, temperature, and electrical signals in one hand-held device, you’ll have everything you need to take on whatever your job throws your way.
With compete HART communication capability, the Fluke 754 is equipped to tackle all the tasks you used to perform with a separate communicator. The Fluke 754 automates calibration procedures and lets you download procedures, lists, and instructions created with software or upload data for printing, archiving, and analysis.
- Measure and source and simulate volts, mA, RTDs, thermocouples, frequency, ohms, and pressure to test sensors, transmitters, and other instruments
- Power transmitters during test using loop supply with simultaneous mA measurement
- Measure and source pressure using any of 29 Fluke 700Pxx Pressure Modules
- Create and run automated as-found and as-left procedures to satisfy quality programs or regulations
- Store up to a week of downloaded procedures and calibration results
- Autostep, custom units, user entered values during test, one-point and two-point switch testing, square root DP flow testing, programmable measurement delay, etc.
- Easy-to-use, bright white dual display.
- Read both sourced and measured parameters simultaneously
- Handle fast pulsed RTD transmitters and PLCs with pulses as short as 1 ms
- HART communication compatibility with versatile HART protocol and module support