The Fluke 62 Max+ is a handheld, non-contact infrared thermometer, allowing users to instantly measure surface body temperature, refrigerated meats, equipment temperatures in hard-to-reach or hazardous areas and more! This deceptively rugged tool can take a 3-meter drop and is IP54 rated for dust and water resistance.
Temperature is often the first indication of potential problems in electrical and mechanical applications. Spot the first sign of trouble with the Fluke 62 MAX+ IR Thermometer and easily determine if an electrical panel has a hot spot, a motor is overheating or an HVAC system is inefficient.
- Measure temperature from -22°F to 1202°F
- Dust and water-resistant – IP54 rated for dust and water resistance
- Rugged – 3-meter drop tested
- Ergonomically designed – Completely redesigned for a more natural hand fit
- Small and lightweight – Clips to your tool belt or belt loop or easily fits into your tool box
- Precise laser technology makes for more accurate and repeatable measurements
- Dual rotating lasers help you identify area to be measured
- Large screen makes data easier to read, even in dark areas
- Hi and Lo alarms for rapid display of measurements outside the limits
- Powered by a standard AA battery