The Fluke 568 Infrared Thermometer has intrinsically safe certifications for Class I Div 1 and Div 2, and Zone 1 and 2 hazardous environments, the Fluke 568 doesn’t compromise on reliability, and safety. Whether you work in the petroleum, chemical, oil and gas, or pharmaceutical environments, you’ll have the most trusted name in test tools at your side.
A straight-forward user interface with soft-key menus, rugged design with a compact profile, and accurate data measurement gives you a trusted and tested temperature measurement solution. The Fluke 568 lets you navigate and adjust emissivity, save data, or turn on and off alarms with minimal buttons.
- Option to meet intrinsically safe certifications in Class I Div 1 and Div 2 or Zone 1 and 2 hazardous environments from recognized safety agencies around the world
- Measure -40°C to 800°C (-40°F to 1472°F)
- Conductive Case for carrying the IR thermometer safely into hazardous areas
- Easily access advanced features with the soft-key buttons and graphical display
- Measure small objects from further away with a distance-to-spot ratio of 50:1
- Compatible with mini-connector K-type thermocouple (KTC) probe
- Confidently measure a wide variety of surfaces with the adjustable emissivity feature, including a built-in material table
- Capture up to 99 data points
- Confidently troubleshoot equipment with a ±1% measurement accuracy