The Fluke 435 II Power Quality and Energy Analyzer is your solution to power quality and energy waste analysis, monetizing the cost of energy waste. With a wide range of measurement functions and methods makes the Fluke 435 an ideal tool for power quality troubleshooting and finding ways to save energy. From checking the performance of motors and generators, to finding the source of an intermittent power problem, the Fluke 435 Series II gives you the data you need to root out your power quality issues. Lightweight, rugged, and portable, the Fluke 435 is the ideal portable power quality instrument for maintenance engineers and technicians.
- Real-time troubleshooting lets you analyze power trends using cursors and zoom tools
- Automatically record every measurement for accurate trending without any setup
- Logger function lets you configure for any test condition with memory for up to 600 parameters at user defined intervals
- PowerWave Data Capture lets you capture fast RMS data, show half-cycle and waveforms to characterize electrical system dynamics such as generator start-ups, UPS switching, etc.
- Simultaneously measure AC output power and DC input power for power electronics systems using optional DC clamp
- Classic active and reactive power measurements, unbalance, and harmonic power are quantified to pinpoint the fiscal costs of energy loss
- 600 V CAT IV & 1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance
- Ten power quality parameters on one screen according to EN50160 power quality standard
- View graphs and generate reports with included analysis software
- Seven hours operating time per charge on the Li-ion battery pack
Stop wasting money on energy waste — get the Fluke 435 Series II Power Quality and Energy Analyzer and start saving your time and money.