Fluke 375 FC 600A Clamp Meter with Datalogging
The Fluke 375 FC 600A Clampmeter is a high-performance clamp meter that can give you results straight to the Fluke Connect app. Stay at a safe distance from the arc flash zone with Bluetooth connectivity to your Apple or Android device, log and trend measurements to pinpoint intermittent faults, and create and send reports right from the field.
Use the power of Fluke Connect and the Fluke 375 FC to measure very low voltage and very high resistance safely and smartly.
- Connect your meter to your smartphone with Fluke Connect Measurements
- Read measurements on your phone at a safe distance, wearing less PPE while your meter takes all the risks
- Record results directly to your phone and the Cloud
- Capture intermittent faults while performing other tasks using the logging capabilities of the Fluke 375 FC
- Create and share reports from the field via email, or converse in real-time with ShareLive™ video calls
- Compatible with iFlex flexible current probe; use to expand the measurement range to 2500 A ac; provides access to large conductors in tight spaces
- Compatible with TPAK magnetic hanging strap
- Integrated VFD low pass filter for accurate motor drive measurements
- Proprietary inrush measurement technology to filter out noise and capture motor starting current exactly as the circuit protection sees it
- CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V safety rating
- Three-year manufacturer warranty
- Soft carrying case