Fluke 1LAC-A-II Voltalert
Test for voltage easily with the AC non-contact voltage tester from Fluke — just touch the tip to a terminal strip, outlet, or supply cord. When the tip glows red and the unit beeps, you know there’s voltage present.
Electricians, maintenance, service, safety personnel, and homeowners can quickly test for energized circuits in the workplace or at home.
- Voltbeat™ technology and continuous self-test — so you always know it’s working
- Upon detection, tip glows and beeper sounds
- CAT IV 1000 V for added protection
- Expanded range: 90 V to 1000 V AC
- 20 V to 90 V AC control circuit model also available
- Two-year manufacturer warranty