Fluke 1750 3 Phase Power Quality Recorder
The Fluke 1750 3 Phase Power Quality Recorder records, monitors and evaluates power-quality disturbances with voltage, current, harmonics, transients, waveforms and flicker.
The key word with the Fluke 1750 Three-Phase Power Quality Recorder is simplicity. All you need to know is the system voltage, frequency and the power configuration and the Fluke 1750 will handle the rest. The analyzer captures the most important data for up to 30 days without losing the most important details. It automatically record every power quality parameter and event, on every cycle – all the time. The Fluke 1750 features a wireless front panel for viewing measurements, data and setting up, implemented via a tablet computer using Bluetooth communication. Tablet and current clamps are included.
- All measurements comply with IEC61000-4-30 standards
- A tablet computer provides a window into what the instrument is recording, enabling quick and reliable configuration even in awkward test locations
- Apply thresholds after data is collected with Fluke Power Analyze Software – no need to worry about missed information due to incorrect setups
- Cross-channel and current triggering capture every measurement, on every channel, every time
- Easily analyze data and generate reports with automated EN50160 reporting and compliance
- Auto Report creates either standard reports or customized reports with the minimum effort or hassle Export reports to almost any format including RTF for editing in Microsoft Word
- Set up in minutes with self-identifying current probes and single-lead voltage connections
- Swap channels internally with the wireless PDA or PC when connections are not correct
- Voltage and current on three phases, neutral, and ground
- 5 MHz, 8000 Vpk waveform capture – Get a detailed picture of even the shortest events
- Retrieve data with included SD memory card or via the 100 BaseT high-speed Ethernet connection