The Fluke 1551A-12" Stik Thermometer is certified intrinsically safe, battery operated, and accurate to ± 0.05 °C outside its full range of -50 °C to 160 °C. Designed to go anywhere you work: outdoors in environments where potentially explosive gases may be present or on the floor of a processing plant. The 1551A has your temperature measuring needs covered.
The stainless steel probe and digital readout are fixed together and calibrated as a system. The large backlit LCD display rotates 90° degrees making it easy to read from any angle. And a user-configurable stability/trend indicator lets you know when your temperature is stable enough to record an accurate measurement. A user-settable auto-off function extends typical battery life to up to 300 hours.
- Accuracy of ± 0.05 °C (± 0.09 °F) over full range
- Intrinsically safe (ATEX and IECEx compliant)
- User-configurable temperature
- Trend & Stability indicator
- Display temperature in °C or °F
- Optional data logging to internal memory
- 300-hour battery life
- Percent battery-life and low-battery indicator
- NVLAP-accredited, NIST-traceable calibration included
|Temperature Range||-50 °C to 160 °C (-58 °F to 320 °F)|
|Accuracy (1 Year)||± 0.05 °C (± 0.09 °F)|
|Sensor Type||100 Ω thin-film RTD|
|Minimum Immersion Depth||7 cm (2.8 in)|
|Probe Sheath Material||Stainless Steel|