Fluke 1550C 5kV Megohmmeter (Rental)
The Fluke 1550C 5kV Megohmmeter is your answer to any insulation testing application. This insulation resistance tester offers digital insulation testing up to 5 kV, making it ideal for testing a range of high voltage equipment, from switchgears and cables to motors and generators. This unit can tackle anything, including conducting the entire range of test voltages specified in IEEE 43-2000. The 1550C also comes with a 3-year warranty and CAT IV 600 V safety rating.
Protect your bottom line, identify potential equipment failures before they happen with the 1550C from Fluke.
- Test voltages to up 5 kV
- CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V safety rating
- Warning function alerts the user that line voltage is present and gives the voltage reading up to 600 V AC or DC for increased user safety
- Selectable test voltages in 50 V steps from 250 V to 1000 V, and 100 V steps above 1000 V
- Measurements can be stored in up to 99 memory locations, with each location assigned a unique, user defined, label for easy recall
- Long battery life gives the user over 750 tests between charges
- Automatic calculation of Dielectric Absorption (DAR) and Polarization Index (PI) with no additional setup
- Guard system eliminates the effect of surface leakage current on high-resistance measurements
- Large digital and analog LCD for easy viewing
- Capacitance and leakage current measurement
- Ramp function for breakdown testing
- Resistance measurements up to 2 TΩ Timer settings up to 99 minutes for timed tests
- 3-year warranty