Fluke 1507 1kV Insulation Multimeter
The Fluke 1507 is a versatile, compact, handheld insulation tester for advanced industrial and electrical insulation testing. Its multiple test voltages make it the ideal tool for many troubleshooting, commissioning, and preventative maintenance applications.
Take advantage of the 1507 full feature set to easily and quickly perform advanced insulation resistance testing. Its handy size and light weight make it easy to pack and use. Additional features, like the remote probe, save both time and money especially when performing repetitive tests. And its reasonable price and rugged reliability make it an excellent value.
- Insulation test range of 0.01 MΩ to 10 GΩ
- Insulation test voltages of 50 V, 100 V, 250 V, 500 V, and 1000V
- Save time and money with automatic calculation of Polarization Index and Dielectric Absorption Ratio
- Make repetitive or hard-to-reach testing easy with remote test probe
- Live circuit detection prevents insulation test if voltage is greater than 30 V for added user protection
- AC-DC voltage of 0.1 V to 600 V 200 mA continuity
- Resistance of 0.01 Ω to 20.00 kΩ
- Auto power off saves you battery power
- Large backlit display
- CAT IV 600 V overvoltage category rating for added user protection
- Remote probe, test leads, probes, and alligator clips included
- Accepts optional Fluke TPAK magnetic hanging system for hands free operation
- Uses four alkaline AA batteries for at least 1000 tests