The Flir T640 Thermal imager is a sleek, WiFi connectable thermal camera for electrical and mechanical troubleshooting that allows you to see potential problems before they become actual problems.
With 307,200 (640 x 480) pixel infrared resolution and bright 4.3" LCD touchscreen, you'll be able to see heat clearly, and more importantly, be able to see electrical resistance and mechanical wear to prevent expensive downtime and keep things operating safely and smoothly.
- Highest IR resolution in its class – Crisp thermal images with 307,200 pixels (640 × 480)
- -40°F to 3632°F temperature range
- 8x continuous zoom
- Precision focus – Manual control and the fastest auto-focus available for the ultimate clarity, accuracy, and efficiency
- MSX® enhancement – Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging adds visible spectrum definition to IR images in real time
- Auto orientation – Automatically orients onscreen temperature measurement data whether in portrait or landscape mode
- Field of View (FOV) match – Option to match the visible camera field of view to the IR FOV for better documentation
- GPS and compass – Automatically adds geo-location data and camera pointing direction to images to include in reports
- Wi-Fi Connectivity – Send images and data to smartphones and tablets and share critical information quickly with the FLIR Tools Mobile for Apple® and Android™
- Accuracy – Calibrated within +/– 2°C or +/– 2% of reading
- Scalable P-i-P – Overlay thermal images onto visible photos as an alternative reference
- Multiple measurements – Report all the details with 10 measurement spots, 5 box areas, Delta T temperature differential, isotherm, and auto hot/cold markers.
- METERLiNK® – Wirelessly transmit vital diagnostic data from clamp and moisture meters directly to the camera for annotating thermal images to further support findings
- InstantReport – Create PDF document directly from the camera