The Emerson Trex HART Communicator replaces the popular Emerson 475 and improves plant reliability and increases productivity in the field by doing more types of tasks. Trex units feature HART and Foundation Fieldbus Applications, ATEX, CSA and IECEx Intrinsically Safe product certifications, and built-in Wireless connectivity. Select the Device Communicator Plus communication module for enhanced functions like Power the Loop and upgrade online via Upgrade Studio to keep your Trex unit up-to-date with new software and apps. Utilize the standard ValveLink Mobile app or add optional apps like Wireless Provision app to increase your plants efficiency.
Say goodbye to inaccuracy — automatically sync your field data, log and time-stamp field changes, and eliminate manual transcription with the AMS Trex and AMS Device Manager.
The Emerson AMS Trex includes built-in functionality to power your devices. Don’t lose time looking for a power supply or confirming adequate loop resistance before testing. Connect the AMS Trex to a loose instrument to power the device, isolate it from the rest of the system, and pinpoint installation issues.
- Cut down on specialized tools with power loop functionality
- Advanced diagnostics help you quickly resolve field device issues
- Configure and test valves inline
- Improve your efficiency with a modern, intuitive user interface
- Intrinsically safe to go wherever you need to go
- Automatically synchronize field data with AMS Device Manager
With the AMS Trex Device Communicator, your operations have never been more connected, versatile, and simple.