Doble F6150 Relay Testing System (Rental)
Doble Engineering F6150 is your versatile, all-in-one solution for testing protection relays and schemes, capable of performing the most simple through the most complex tests. Whether you need to test an individual component or test an entire scheme, the Doble F6150 is the proven solution to assess protection system performance for analog testing of 1A and 5A protection devices.
Evaluate your protection relays and schemes in their environment, using simulated power system conditions and events.
- Performs standard relay calibration and verification testing of high burden and microprocessor relays
- Analog testing of 1A and 5A protection devices
- Performs state simulation and transient testing
- Tests 0.2-class metering CTs and transducers
- Implements end-to-end testing of communications-based schemes with GPS time syncing
- Maximum of 12 sources (six voltage, six current) configurable for bench testing and proof-of-concept testing for complicated relaying schemes
- Delivers full VA power with resistive, inductive and capacitive loads at maximum current rating (6×35, 3×70, 1×210 amps)
- Control all sources from a tablet device for basic, manual protection testing