The AEMC 6505 5kV Megohmmeter performs voltage, insulation, and capacitance measurements and contributes to the safety of electrical installations and equipment. It also comes with automatic calculation and presentation of the Dielectric Absorption Ratio and Polarization Index features. That’s great you say, but what about display. Well the AEMC 6505 displays test voltage, insulation resistance and the leakage current all during testing, and capacitance of the sample and discharge voltage is displayed after the test concludes. The AEMC 6505 also comes with the highest level of built-in safety features. No longer fear the live sample. This model incorporates test inhibit capabilities which will not allow test voltages to be generated if a live sample is detected.
- Test voltage combination of 500V, 1000V, 2500V and 5000V
- Insulation measurements from 30kΩ to 10TΩ
- Adjustable and programmable test voltage (40 to 5100V)
- Automatic calculation of DAR and PI values
- Direct measurement and display of Capacitance and Leakage Current
- Display of resistance, test voltage and run time
- Programmable test run times and PI ratio times
- Automatic test inhibition if live sample (>25)
- Automatic discharge and display of discharge voltage
- Large dual-display with time, voltage and measurements shown
- Rugged dual wall weatherproof field case
- Designed and built to IEC safety standards EN 61010-1, 1000V CAT III
Stop by BHD Instrumentation or shoot us a message, we’re here to find the right instrument for you, at the right price.